The centre is open to the public but some restrictions will continue to apply to enable us to ensure the safety of all our members and users:
- Face coverings are still required while entering and leaving our facilities. This will be reviewed in line with government guidelines.
- Numbers in the gym will be limited to 45 per session and sessions will be a maximum of 90 minutes long.
- Members will need to book sessions in advance during peak times, that is sessions starting at 4pm, 6pm and 8pm from Monday to Friday inclusive.
- Bookings will NOT be required for all other sessions.
- Members must bring their own hand-sanitiser and a towel – no admittance without these.
- Members will need to complete a return to training form in advance of their first use.
- Showers and the sauna are available for use but the steam room will not be in use.
- The gym will be restricted to members only. Sessions will not be available for non-members.
- All-weather pitches are open but shower facilities will not be available. Pitches should be booked in advance.
- The main hall is only available for a limited number of activities and classes, please contact us for further details.